Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

No Disappointments

Today, I attempted to handle many things. As I checked one item off my list, I quickly moved to the next. Then it changed. There were several things that I just couldn't get done. It wasn't my fault, but I still missed the mark.

I could see disappointment lingering in the air. I began to feed into the disappointed feeling that kept coming for me. Generally, I don't give in to it.

If I give something my all and it evades me, it wasn't mine. That doesn't mean give up. It simply means that today was not the day. I'll try again tomorrow because it might be.

There are no disappointments...it's all beauty!

*Posts you may enjoy:

Believe
God Is In Control
Reach For Him

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home