Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

January 2012

Next month will bring in feelings of new possibilities and I love it! I will not only be thrilled about the new year, but January itself. I'm looking forward to the continued holiday season, which in my family goes until the 6th, as well as wonderfully positive surprises that we haven't found out about yet. 

The first week of January kicks off a one year old birthday celebration for Alice Benton's Blog! In honor of that accomplishment there will be a cyber bash at AliceBenton.com. My blog's official address will change. It's leaving blogspot, but you will be able to continue accessing it at AliceBenton.com We'll have lots of happiness and joy to spread along with some giveaways for members. The blog's official birthday is January 6, but the party will begin before that date. Make sure you check in with us! 

The following weekend, on Saturday, January 14, 2012, there will be a Beauty in Pain book signing in Towson, Maryland. Yippee! The signing will be at Ukazoo Books from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Make sure you stop by and say hello. Get your autographed copy of Beauty in Pain!

As far as the rest of the month, it's a little uncertain. Don't worry because I still expect great things! I'll have some news about my soon to be released novel, Autumns Five Seasons: The Men. It's the first book in a series of three! Plus, there will be many more announcements as we continue along. Regardless, I look forward to spending more time with you. Stay blessed.


*Posts you may enjoy:


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home