Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Intentions

Alice Benton's Blog has in various ways been a blessing to me. I sincerely hope that it has blessed you too. It hasn't even been a full year and so much has changed. We have come a long way! Its been a journey.

This blog will turn one year old on Friday, January 6th, 2012! I'm excited about our birthday! Being older and wiser there is an expectation of improvement. I intend to do just that. Here are a few changes that will occur when our birthday arrives listed below:

  1. Alice Benton's Blog is moving! The birthday party begins in our new home at AliceBenton.com. 
  2. Posts will be more regulated.
  3. There will be more photos used.

It is my intention to enhance the reader experience. In order to find Alice Benton's Blog, you'll simply have to go to AliceBenton.com and click the blog link. If you read it on my Facebook Page or through following @alicebenton on twitter, you'll still be able to find it there. 

My 2012 blog intentions are simple...do way better than last year!


*Posts you may enjoy:


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home