Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Change Can Be Good

It has been my experience that people can hear the word change and cause their own pressure to rise. That's something I've never really understood. I've had my share of negative change, but for the most part it has been good. In fact, the biggest changes in my life have been life shaking, but fantastic. The same has been true for most of the people that I'm around.

Many have allowed separation anxiety or fear of the unknown paralyze them. They choose to remain in unhappy situations or settle for mediocrity instead of risking the forward motion.

Dare to really live people! That doesn't mean risk everything that matters. It means consider the positive side of change before making a decision. Change can be good.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Finding Passion
Good Company
Progress

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home