Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Half Time at the Super Bowl

The Super Bowl Halftime Show was fantastic!  Honestly, it's been years since I've enjoyed it so much.  The Black Eye Peas were awesome and so were the surprise guest!  I always love seeing Usher perform.  The whole show in its entirety made it a performance not to miss.  My family, friends and I loved it.  Everybody was singing, dancing and steadily watching the television screen.

The fluorescent looking multi-colored people also added to the excitement.  They made shapes while dancing around in perfect unison.  My favorite shape was the heart because I'm crazy about love, which happened to be spelled out too during the show as well.

I felt good about it all and was sad to see it come to an end.


PS Congratulations to Green Bay!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home