Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Mercedes Benz SLK Roadster - Another Valentine Suggestion

You've already purchased Black Love: A Book of Poetry & Love by Alice Benton and your honey deserves another gift. I'm making another suggestion, but keep in mind it's what I'd like. It may not be the right gift for the love of your life or someone you've dated for three minutes. It's the Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster with a 6 cylinder engine.

I've always had a special place in my heart for the SLK. Its newest available feature is sky control. I don't know about you, but it sounds like all I ever wanted. It can switch from a light clear mode to a dark and sexy solar protective mode. Gotta love it! It hasn't been priced yet and will not be available until summer in the United States, according to Hannah Elliot of blogs.Forbes.com.

Yes, I know that's way past Valentine's Day, but I would take an IOU on this baby from someone I trust. Just putting it out there...we'll see.
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/hannahelliott/files/2011/01/2012SLK_Class.jpg
http://blogs.forbes.com/hannahelliott/2011/01/14/mercedes-benzs-new-slk-roadster-has-a-magic-roof/


*Another post you might enjoy is The 2011 Audi R8 Spyder.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home