Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Mother's Letter to Her Children

When you were given to me, God didn't tell me what you would become. He didn't let me know how you would look. He didn't warn me of your struggles or let me know of your achievements. He only let me know that for a time you are mine.

He knew I didn't need much. He wanted me to do my best to take care of you. So God gave me the one thing that would ensure that for you. He instilled within me unconditional love for you and knew that was enough. Never fear losing my love. It is the constant in your life.

Loving you always,
Mom


*Posts you may enjoy:

Alice Benton's Blog Reader Appreciation
Beethoven - Love Letters of Great Men
The Black Love Book Discussion

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home