Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alice Benton's Blog Reader Appreciation

Today, I wanted to share with you how rewarding writing can be to a writer.  Many of my blog readers have blessed me with behind the scenes emails about how Alice Benton's Blog has affected them.  I love knowing that I have helped or inspired some of you.  You are appreciated too.  

Below, is an email that truly touched my heart.  It was in response to the God is in Control post.  I have shortened it, as well as edited it for privacy.  It read:


Alice,

I read your blog and was moved by the spirit of God which flowed in its words.  God is so good and confirms His word using some of the most unlikely ways to show Himself.  Today, He used you. 

Reading your blog reminded me that no matter what my plans may be, God is the one who is in control.  He set my path a long time ago and to its end I must follow His will.

Please honor me by considering me your friend, one concerned for you and your families well being.  Someone pleased to see our God working so strongly in your life.  I will keep you in my prayers as I pray you do the same for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home