Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God is in Control

Today has been a reminder of sorts. In fact, the past weekend has been full of surprises that left me without proper sleep. Tonight I laid down to take a nap and my body took the rest it needed; six hours worth. I'm thankful, but the schedule I placed myself on was interrupted. Often, life has its own way of doing things.

For me, it was a nice and subtle reminder that God is in control. Yes, I have my plans, but there is a power greater than me that is in control of it all. I humbly and respectfully submit to You Father. This is why I am never alone because when I can see no other, God can still see me.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Regrets
Ideas Should Materialize
When It Rains It Pours

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home