Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life Learner

I have been planning many things for this year. I knew that I would schedule in certain activities to contribute toward my growth, but life doesn't always bend to my will. God is clearly working on me.

I'm learning, but the lessons aren't what I expected. I am taught new instruction for life daily. Some are the simplest things long forgotten, but no matter what it's always what I need. I'm being nurtured for goodness. Positivity is being filtered into my life with ease. My temple is being rebuilt with God's love. My knowledge base continues to strengthen every day.

I have found that wisdom is as important as the air we breathe. I hope to always be a life learner and I wish the same for you.


*Posts you may enjoy are This I know About Life,  Good Company and When It Rains It Pours.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home