Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The 2011 Audi R8 Spyder

I believe I first began to fall in love with Audi when a childhood friend of mine was given one for his eighteenth birthday.  The love was further deepened many years later on the big screen during the movie Transporter.  Now, having knowledge of the the 2011 Audi R8 Spyder makes me think this it, we'll be in love for life.  Just as progress.audiusa.com proclaims, luxury has progressed, it has.

The2011 Audi R8 Spyder is absolutely beautiful.  It exceeded my expectations and the design is unreal.  Forgive me for sounding like a dude, but it has a very attractive rear end.  This vehicle also has 525 horse power and makes it from 0 to 60 in four seconds flat.  A feature I love is the microphone attached to the seat belt for voice control.  Makes the starting price tag of about $160,000 sound worth it.  Well, it doesn't get much better than that.

I'm sold, but in case you need more information it has a V10 engine, as well as a top speed of 195.  The soft top will retract in little as 19 seconds.  Vehicle progression is steadily moving forward at a miraculous pace.


*Another post you may enjoy is Mercedes Benz SLK Roadster - Another Valentine Suggestion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home