Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why I Failed

At the end of the day, I wanted to be able to say, "Nights like tonight are what champions are made of." I was presented with a specific challenge. It was one I had seen approaching for a while. I thought good I can prepare to overcome it, but I failed.

I had both foresight and the know how, but they didn't help. There wasn't enough focus on how to prevail. The knowledge of things to come wasn't used properly. Mistakenly, acknowledgment was considered the plan when it should have been the first step before becoming armed with the word of God.

When you're lucky enough to see a problem coming be proactive about it. Solve the issue by finding a way to resolve it. Admit there is something you can do...pray.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Life Learner
Prayer
Truth Can Hurt

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2011 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Alice Benton said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home