Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Prayer


All day, I have carried around a feeling that something was missing. I couldn’t concentrate long enough to do anything. I needed more. I didn’t realize what the “more” was until my mother mentioned prayer. 

She was speaking to me and prayer came up, as it often does. When my mother said the word prayer my spirit soared and I immediately thought, yes, I do need more prayer. Every day is a prayer filled day for me, but today I required extra.

I decided if I need more prayer today, perhaps someone else does too. So, please read this or pass it on to a friend in need and may the Lord bless and keep you.


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the life you have given me. I praise your holy name. Dear Lord I ask that you hold me in your arms today especially and smother me with your love. Allow me to see myself through your eyes and remember who I really am--your child. Thank you for being with me always. Thank you for your many blessings. May your mercy grant me, as well as others peace in Jesus’ name, amen.


*Posts you may enjoy:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home