Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Passing The Party

This past weekend was a special one. It was long, but I got things done. My only scheduled event was the Beauty in Pain, book signing in Norfolk, VA, but I had much more to do. My literary calendar was full and I could feel the late nights catching up to me.

I wanted to extend my stay and parlay the overall good feeling into a mini vacation. There were some fabulous moments, but I had a deadline to keep. Seemingly against my own will, I sat at up with my laptop and virtually completed my next novel, Autumn's Five Seasons.

I may not have gotten a chance to run around or shop, but I was happy with the choice I made. I felt accomplished, especially after finishing the novel tonight in its entirety. It's fantastic! You're going to love it! Sometime we have to pass on a little bit of fun and simply handle our business. The party will come back around!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Autumn's Five Seasons
Choices
Prince Books & Me
Where Can I Get Beauty in Pain?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home