Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I AM

I am somewhat easy to define, yet I am undefinable. By definition, I am mother, child, sister, aunt, author...the list goes on, but the things about me that are most beautiful cannot be explained to their fullest meaning.

Do you define yourself with mere words that mean big things in society like parent, friend and doctor? While your description is important when clarifying the basics, remember verbiage can't begin to grasp who you are.

Yes, it is wonderful being many of those familiar and loving titles, but don't stop there. Enhance who you claim to be. Give some real thought to your existence and acknowledge that you are more than you realize, just like I am.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Search & You Shall Find
Words
You're The Designer

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home