Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Balance

Today was an interesting day. It was filled with business and pleasure, as well as family and friends, but it was still somehow unbalanced. While I was able to get everything done that was needed, not one thing went as I figured it would.

There were power moves to appreciate, but I was also continuously let down. That's when I realized that I was allowing others to guide my mood. Yes, I had made some mistakes, but they were not enough to make me give up. I know that mistakes are just challenges I must overcome.

I was being disappointed and thrown off balance because I was leaning on everyone, except God. Don't get me wrong, people are a great source of love and support. And, thankfully, I have plenty of both, but it's God that will bring my dreams to fruition.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Great Things
Human Resources
Trust God

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home