Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Better Place

What a difference a year can make. I remember exactly what I was doing this day last year. It's funny how a specific memory can take you back and help you realize a thing or two.

I had placed myself in a situation because I felt that was the right to do. It wasn't, I was wrong. I was trying to do the right thing, but kept missing the mark. I was close, but not quite in my holy place, yet day after day God blessed me with a new revelation.

I was miserable and couldn't even be mad about it. I inserted myself in this volatile space, but God used it for my betterment. The lessons were hard, but clear and that awful time helped to ensure goodness a year later. I can honestly say that I am better than I was and happier too. And, it is my prayer that we are in a more prosperous place this time next year!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Holy Time
I'm Blessed
Misery
Reach For Him
Revelations

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home