Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Beauty in Pain Book Signing - VA

Once again, I am going back on the road! I am happy to announce that my next stop on the Beauty in Pain Book Tour is in Norfolk, VA. and I'm elated! Virginia has always been near and dear to my heart.

My book signing will be held at Prince Books. It is located in downtown Norfolk on the corner of Main Street and Martin's Lane in the Towne Bank Building.  The signing will be on Saturday, November 19, 2011 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

If you will be in or around the area stop by and pick up your copy of my novel, Beauty in Pain. Come out and join me. I'm looking forward to a successful book signing and I hope to see you there!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Books & Breakfast in NYC
Reasons To Love Beauty in Pain
Where Can I Get Beauty In Pain?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home