Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm Being Carried

Where there are a great deal of things before me I don't rush towards feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes there are quick wins, as well as situations I'd rather not venture toward. Then there are also those circumstances that look like a definite losing battle.

There are times when I want to give up, but I'm not a quitter. I have a job to do and it's not done yet. The urge to throw in the towel seems to always come right before I've done my best. Why is that? No matter the reason, I remain steady. I have vowed to do my best.I will not be deterred when things appear bleak. I'm being carried by God in Jesus' name...I have nothing to fear!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Are You Doing Your Best?
Positivity
Victory Is Yours!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home