Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Holy Time

This time in my life is such a blessing. Yes, I know that all time is quite holy, but these moments of late have been...more so. They are indescribably beautiful. I am blessed.

This past week, I listened to blogtalkradio.com for the first time. A woman that called in said it perfectly. Among many other things, she said, "I know God." It had an absolutely glorious sound because I thought, I know God too.

I walk the path He has designed specifically for me. This version of our relationship has been in the works for a long time.  It was always available to me, but I couldn't always hear Him. That only started when I learned to 1) trust Him completely, 2) acknowledge this is truly a holy time and 3) remain faithful.

Step into your holy time today!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Faith
Important Decisions
Revelations

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home