Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Weekend in Maryland!

The last weekend in August, I'll be headed to the great state of Maryland. I'm already feeling the love! I'm excited about this upcoming weekend.

It will begin on the radio, at 11:15 a.m. Friday morning on August 26th, I will have the privilege of being interviewed by "Cool Vibes" host Sandi Mallory on WEAA - 88.9 FM: The Voice of the Community. We'll be discussing my newly released novel, Beauty in Pain. Make sure to listen in on the conversation.

Saturday afternoon on August 27th, I'm headed to Hunt Valley, MD. Greetings & Readings in Hunt Valley will be hosting a Beauty in Pain book signing from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Please stop by for an autographed copy!  If you have already purchased your book, which we encourage, pop in to meet me and get it signed.

I'm looking forward to this beautiful Beauty in Pain weekend in Maryland. I hope to see you there! Now, I have to find something to do on Sunday!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Beauty in Pain Book Signing - MD
My Beauty in Pain Review Part I
My Beauty in Pain Review Part II
Reasons to Love Beauty in Pain

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home