Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Beauty in Pain Review Part I

Tonight, I am reviewing my novel, Beauty in Pain. It's amazing and I am happy to be able to share it with you.

As I read Beauty in Pain, I am overwhelmed with emotion. In Part One, I found it to be fast paced and exciting.  It was also shocking, yet wonderfully realistic while being very explosive and interesting.

Part Two is filled with dramatic scenes. It also left me thinking about how various relationships survive such personal chaos...only through the grace of God. Life is a wonderful gift, but its trials can leave you empty if you don't stay guarded.

While I am on my way to reading Part Three, I know that the many people have dealt with the struggle in it. I also know that everyones issues are different. Whatever it is, has been or will be for you. You are not alone. Push through your problems. No matter what they are you can survive them.

I know that someone will Beauty in Pain and not listen to the evil voice that can reach us through out misery and appear to be beautiful. It might be thousands people or only one person, but the number one is great when talking about lives; one is enough and well worth it. I hope you will join me in reading my novel and spreading the word.

Stay blessed!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Beauty in Pain - Available Now
My Beauty in Pain Part II
The Beauty in Pain Cause
Reasons to Love Beauty in Pain

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home