Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trust

This past weekend was a constant reminder to trust in the Lord. Bad things would happen or someone would let me down; leaving me feeling crushed. Every time I began to give in to being defeated, I was shown that I'm not alone.

Reality was holding me down because I failed to rise and put on my spiritual suit. I was feeding into the natural. Things and people were attempting to get me down. I didn't look to my supernatural Father.

We have to remember whose child we really are & things will be okay. Our powerful Father has placed the ability to get through all things inside us. Remain armed with His word. And know that all is truly well.

*Posts you may enjoy:

God is in Control
God's Gift
Reach for Him

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home