Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Beauty in Pain Cause

I have waited a long time for Beauty in Pain to be released.  I view this novel as very important.   As I have stated before, I started writing Beauty in Pain for one reason, but in the end, I published this novel for you.  I kept thinking things like people need this or this could help someone.   

Not only is Beauty in Pain a story that anyone can relate to, it's wonderfully unique and entertaining.  Trust me, there is something in it for everyone.  My entire heart and soul went into its creation.    

If you have ever gone through something and wondered if you'll survive it or maybe you're currently experiencing a trial that you don't feel you can make it through, Beauty in Pain is for you. It's filled with life lessons. It's a great story that is overflowing with inspiration.  

It is my prayer that Beauty in Pain travel well beyond my singular reach.  Please help me to spread it across the globe, one family, group or community at a time.  Read it, love it, then help to get it out into the world.  I need Beauty in Pain Warriors to support the cause. That can be done via word of mouth, in a blog post or even by encouraging a group of friends to order and read it together.  Please let me know if you have an idea that will help.   

Blessings always,  
Alice Benton
Author of Beauty in Pain

*Posts you may enjoy are Beauty in Pain - Available Now, Beauty in Pain on Facebook and Reasons to Love Beauty in Pain.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home