Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Beauty in Pain on Facebook


Yesterday, I started a Beauty in Pain Campaign on my Facebook Page.  My page is called Alice Benton, Writer and Author.  I have decided that I will supply insight about my soon to be released book, Beauty in Pain.  It is my hope that I will connect with my readers.  I look forward to sharing story information with you because Beauty in Pain is such an important book.  

It deserves an attentive and wonderful audience.  Hopefully, you will join in on this discussion, as we wait together for its official publication.  Become part of the growing community found on the Alice Benton, Writer and Author page.  

If you are a member of Facebook, I encourage you to search for my page and click the “like” button.  Join the Beauty in Pain conversation from the beginning.  It will be fantastic and I promise you a powerful journey of love, passion and Beauty in Pain… 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home