Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dreams

Lately, I have been experiencing the most intense dreams.  They are filled with everything from blissful days in the park to high speed chases that end in confusion.  It's truly more night action than I can bare.  Generally, I am not aware of having a dream.  When I sleep, I drift off into a dark place of rest and wake up feeling refreshed.  I have longed for my deep sleep to return.

People have often had varying opinions on the relevance of a dream. Some believe that it is all important and unlocking its truth is as simple as having the dream interpreted.  Others view it as nightly entertainment, virtually synonymous with watching television. 

I rest somewhere in the middle on the issue.  I have had good and bad dreams of the amusement variety, as well as mind-benders. There are things that definitely cannot be ignored, but I'm still not sold on over analyzing it to survive.

I'd like to know what you think.  Where do you weigh in on this issue of dreams in reality?


*Posts you may enjoy are What's Your Opinion?, Young Standards in Relationships? and Young Standards in Relationships II.


*Posts you may enjoy are God's in Control, God's Gift and That's Life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home