Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Stick With Me!

Lately, I have been quite busy and am often on the run. I'm not complaining, but it has caused a technical situation. I have gratefully gained a swell of positive reasons that are making me more hurried.


I have been forced to use my phone to create several posts. I'm sure you've noticed. Mind you, I have a fantastic cell phone that possesses the ability to handle all things. I simply gave to adjust to the changes of posting in this manner.

I promise to continually get better. Before long, you will not be able to tell whether I am stationary or sprinting. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience. Remember we are in this together...stick with me!


*Posts you may enjoy are Positivity, This I Know About Life and What You Have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home