Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Evening Thoughts

Last night, I went to bed with one of my daughters on my mind heavily. Then my thoughts swiftly shifted toward my other daughter. Thankfully, I no longer quickly give in to panic, but I did think, what is this about? I simply decided to go with these thoughts and see where Jesus led.

That was a good decision. Happily, there was nothing wrong, but things can always be better. Thoughts of how I could easily make their lives better floated around in my head. I became excited about what tomorrow would allow me to bring - God willing, of course.

In the spirit of this weekend's theme, with tomorrow being Mother's Day, which really is about the relationship of a parent and child(ren). I encourage you not to wait for a tragedy to hit so you can fix it, after all, that's one of the things mom's do best; fix things. Examine your life and the lives of your children and make it better.

Appreciate good, but you can obtain better. Fill your life with wonderful moments because you and your family deserve the best!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Distractions
Mother's Day Weekend
One Mother's Letter to Her Children

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home