Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Beauty in Pain Review Part II

If you read yesterdays post, you know that I have been reading my newly published novel, Beauty in Pain. For your information, there are only five parts. I talked about Part's One - Three. Tonight, I have finished and will share my thoughts on Part's Four & Five.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me. It has been humbling and wonderful to say the least. I look forward to discussing it in some type of open forum with you in detail.

Three things stood out to me in Part Four. First, sometimes we simply have to do things that we don't want. Second, people often pay too much  attention to the wrong thing. And third, the ways of the world vs. the ways of the Lord are two very different things.

Part Five shows there are good and bad ways to deal with issues, which includes the men and women we deal with in our lives. Sometime we willing walk into situations that are clearly trouble. It also show that we can always make a difference and perception is everything. Last, but not least, we...you can survive anything. So when things are rough just hold on because it will get better.Overall, life has its moments of happiness and despair, but I promise you God is good everyday.

*Posts you may enjoy:

Beauty In Pain - Available Now
My Beauty in Pain Review Part I
Reach for Him


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home