Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beauty in Pain Book Signing - MD

I am happy to announce that I will be at Greetings & Readings in Hunt Valley, Maryland! The Beauty in Pain book signing will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2011 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM.

I'm honored that Greetings & Readings has allowed me to stop in and sign some books. I'm excited about appearing in Hunt Valley, MD and cannot wait to meet you there at the signing.

I encourage you to purchase your copy of Beauty in Pain prior to the event, if possible. If not, don't worry about it, we've got you covered. I look forward to saying hello and autographing your copy of Beauty in Pain. As always, I wish you happy reading and hope to see you there.

*Posts you may enjoy:

Beauty in Pain - Available Now
My Beauty in Pain Review - Part I
Reasons To Love Beauty in Pain

Check out Greetings & Readings.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home