Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Writer's Block


Lately, I have been experiencing a small bout of writer's block. I have never had it before and found it a little disturbing. My mind began to race, as I tried to figure out the answer to my question. Why now?


I don't know why others go through it, but my reason is now clear. I looked at my life, which revealed a change. My mind was cluttered because of issues I have been experiencing. I was getting lost in the natural.

I have to remember to pray and meditate always. It's very important because I don't want to give any more energy to problems. When I take time to clear my mind of negative woes, the words flow. My positive natural flow takes over. It urges forth things to communicate.

Regardless of what you may be blocking, set it free. Schedule time to breathe and clear your my mind.


*Posts you may enjoy:
Beauty in Pain on Facebook
Positive Decisions
Writing Male Characters

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home