Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Positive Decisions

Thus far, 2011 has been nothing short of amazing. I successfully addressed some personal issues. I also published my second book -- a novel entitled Beauty in Pain-- and strengthened my desire to serve, among many other things.

Yes, there has been some bad, but I'm not going to focus on the negative. It's the ability to recognize positive change that is freeing. I pray that this year has been great for you too. If it has not been, know that it can get better.

Each of my advances, began to show progress immediately after I made a decision. I committed to being better than I am. That doesn't mean the best or even have a specific end in mind. I only needed to be serious about making a good effort toward forward motion.

You'll be surprised how many goals you complete when your intention is pure and focus driven. All stanards are set by and for you. So set yourself up for success. Always pray for guidance and just keep going.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Carefully Measure Your Success
Positivity
Progress
What's On Your Agenda

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home