Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Revelations

This weekend has been an emotional one. I have been about my business, as usual, but something has been different. I'm noticing things more and experiencing them in a more relevant way. I feel more alive. I know God is with me.

While I have not been looking for lessons, I am receiving them. They are life lessons that are also perfectly in tune with my work. Taking them in has been amazing to say the least. God is so good and His love is shining.

As you are going through your day, night, conversations, etc... Take note of as much as you can because it's all important. Love every moment and know that you are forever learning a better way of being. Know exactly what you mean when you say something and stand firm in it. Remain inline with who you are and your true purpose always.

God is watching us. He has faith and will guide us, if we let Him.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Choices
Finding Passion
Life Learner
Self Discovery

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger PureSpaSquared said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 29, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger PureSpaSquared said...

I agree. Never let someone take you out of who you are!!!

 
At May 29, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Alice Benton said...

Well said PureSpaSquared...well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home