Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Faith

Faith means many things around the world.  It is always represented in various ways.  Definitions span from allegiance to strong beliefs. While the opinion sometime changes, for me, it always remains the same.

My faith is completely tied to God and it's strong.  For the record, when I speak of God, I am referring to the creator of all things; the Holy Trinity. Also, when I say I am a believer, I mean that I believe in God.  Faith is knowing that God exist and that all is in fact well because of Him.  This is how I survive the unbelievable happenings that occur.  God has my back and I am always on His side.  That knowledge strengthens me.  It affirms who I am, as well as negates who I am not.

Believe...faith can get you through things when nothing else can.


*Posts you may enjoy are God's GiftThankful and When it Rains it Pours.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home