Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thankful

Lately, I have been reflecting on my life.  Much has changed, although, many things have not.  The way I look at things are different.  Trust me, your perception of things matter.

I care deeply and appreciate things in a more positive manner.  I have no tolerance for negativity in my life.  Even waking up has changed. Previously, it was just something I did.  Now, as soon as I open my eyes, I thank God for another day and praise His holy name. No matter what is going on, I have learned to remain thankful to God.

Blessings to you and yours always.


*Posts you may enjoy are Black Love Poem Sample -Change, Change Can Be GoodChoices and Lovin the Skin You're In.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home