Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's Next?

Recently, I finished a goal of mine.  I checked it off the list and took a moment to breathe.  I was momentarily relaxed.  I thought, I've been so on top off finishing my task, but now I can have time to myself.  I was about to plan a well deserved break, but couldn't.  I have been a hard working person my entire life.  Breaks, for the most part, are mentally appealing, but that's it. Honestly, I'm in a rush to get it all done successfully.  As soon as one thing stops, I'm looking forward to what's coming.

So, I asked myself what's next.  While I have some very specific goals, they are always being examined.  I want to make sure that I am in line with God.  Looking for His guidance allowed me to receive a mini staycation.  It came from the intentional pause I took to ensure alignment with the Creator.  Only God knows my next steps, but it is important that I continue to hearken to His Voice.


*Posts you may enjoy are God is in Control, Thankful and What's on Your Agenda?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home