Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Blessed


Today was a "trying" day, to say the least. I had a mountain of things to get done, but a little bit of time to complete each task. I was determined to succeed, yet every step of the way an obstacle found its way to me. That's annoying, but not necessarily a problem because I see hurdles as challenges to do my best not as deterrents. Every time I lifted myself above an obstacle another appeared...oh, what a night.

I have noticed that whenever I'm feeling especially blessed negative situations arise. Negativity wants to reach me, but luckily my positivity bubble is hard to burst. At times, I feel lucky, but no, I've never been. I'm blessed and have been since before my parents ever thought about knowing me. I stand firm in that knowledge and no occurrence regardless of the type will ever make me feel different.

So I say to those things and people that literally try to knock me off my holy game. I forgive you, God bless you and be well.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home