Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Question It

Today was a day filled with many pleasant surprises. I heard people saying they had even surprised themselves. There was mention of the moons alignment and special positioning of the planets too. I couldn't believe some of things that I was hearing to explain joy. I thought is all of this talk about happiness? 

Rare, but wonderful moments kept popping up as if they were in season and I loved it. Make it a habit to question bad for the purpose of making them better. Don't question the good things. Enjoy them! You don't need an excuse for better times and they shouldn't be unique occurrences. Take it upon yourself to create excellent memories because you deserve it!


*Posts you may enjoy:


God Is In Control
New Year Joy
Reasons To Love Beauty in Pain
Surprise!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home