Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Search & You Shall Find

All day today, I felt plagued with an issue. I wanted help with the problem before me. Normally, I'd rush to God, but not today. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't rebelling. At this point in my life, God is always my first thought, but something was telling me there was no need to give this to Him. I think my spirit was very much aware that the Lord had already dealt with my needs.

This lesson is hard to take in if you're not reading with prayerful eyes. So, adjust your sight if necessary and bare with me. While speaking with a friend, I realized miracles had been taking place and going unnoticed. I also became aware that a miraculous flow was still in affect and that it is not necessary to worry. It was unbelievable how clear my situation had become when I took the time to articulate it. Initially, I thought I was simply sharing an update, but I was actually soothing my being.

I had gone through so much recently that I was just functioning. This was a place I never intended on revisiting, although, I did recognize vast improvement that I won't get into. I was doing well within my daily routine of keeping my feet on the ground and doing what had to be done. My eyes had been virtually closed to the effortless motion of things that moved around me. I had been missing in my steps.

I was whole again by the end of this friendly conversation. Truthfully, I had never been scattered, although, I had been persuaded otherwise. The reminder of truth and absolute love was as usual, right on time.


*Posts you may enjoy:

God Is Love
Persuasion & Permission
Reach For Him

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home