Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

2012 On My Mind

Yes, I know it's October, but this is the time to start thinking about the year ahead. I have 2012 on my mind and you should too! I know it's a little early, but I'm only asking that you think about it. There's no need for action unless you want to be proactive. Make a mental plan. Simply give some serious thought as to what you want to see materialize in your life next year.

Once you're certain about your vision for 2012, then you can move on to the next step. Keep in mind that you should take your time with these thoughts to optimize your chance for success. Next month, you can move into action.

Use the month of November to put your plans on paper or a spreadsheet. Edit and revise as much as you need. Then use the rest of the 2011 to finalize your decisions, including a schedule and any assistance you deem necessary.

Start the new year right. Focus on your life!


*Posts you may enjoy!

Expectations
Ideas Should Materialize
What's On Your Agenda?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home