Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Life's Journey

I talk to my mother about life quite a bit. I listen to her intently not only because she's my mom, but she's wise and has much to offer on the topic. She always says, "This is a journey we're taking. You know that right?"

I do know that. I am very aware that I am, as the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary puts it, traveling from one place to another. In fact, these last few years have been the most profound trip I've experienced to date.

Much of this life of mine is uncertain, but I don't need to know everything. God will lead me where I need to be. He knows the path for my life's journey.  

*Posts you may enjoy:

Beauty in Pain Book Signing - VA
God Is In Control
I Am
Road Travelled
The Wise One

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home