Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Prince Books & Me


This afternoon's Beauty in Pain Book Signing, at Prince Books in Downtown Norfolk, went well. In fact, it was a huge success! I sold out and was able to take some great photographs that can be seen on Facebook or AliceBenton.com.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a very pleasant employee. Thank you to her and Prince Books for welcoming me into their store. After I set up my table I took a look around.



 I thought this will be good, after all, being in Norfolk is like visiting my heart. I spent a great of deal of time in Virginia when I was younger. So revisiting it felt like going home.

Thank you to everyone that joined me for the book signing! You are appreciated!


Link: AliceBenton.com

*Posts you may enjoy:

Facebook Pet Peeves
Miami Book Fair International 2011
Where Can I Get Beauty in Pain

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home