Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

As the month of December begins, I have been reflecting on this year. It's been a good one. It has certainly had some challenges, but I can't complain. I have accomplished a great deal within 2011. I started this blog and my website, AliceBenton.com. I also published my first novel, Beauty in Pain and wrote a second soon to be released novel, Autumn's Five Seasons: The Men; to name a few.

For you, December holds the last NYU Free Writing Class in the series that started in September. So, mark your calendar. It's also time for the Charity: Water Charity: Ball here in New York City. I can't wait and you won't want to miss it. And, the holiday season is already in full swing. Happy holidays to you all!

This month will add closure to some things. It is also ushering in a new day year. I'm looking forward to venturing into new areas in 2012. The anticipation alone has an overwhelming feel to it. I'm going to embrace December and all it has to offer because soon it will be gone.


*Posts you may enjoy:

NYU Free Writing Classes
Reasons To Love Beauty in Pain
Serve Humanity Through Charity Water

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home