Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

Today, I found it fitting to sort of list why I am thankful. Let me say, I'm not going to record it all because there is too much. I'm keeping it general. Truth be told, there are countless things that deserve thanks in my life. It's not because I'm blessed any more than most. It's because I choose to recognize that...it's all beauty.

I'm thankful for my entire family. I am thankful for my friends, my readers and my supporters. I'm thankful for every new day I am blessed enough to wake up into. I'm thankful for love and the ability to give and receive it. I'm thankful for my life...this life with all of its abundance and absence of such. I'm thankful for God and being able to praise Him in all situations. Last, but not least, I am thankful for you specifically.

God bless you and enjoy your day!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Gifts From God
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm Blessed
Raising Children

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home