Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks Daily

I had an unusual day. I love it when I experience a day or a holiday in this case that is lovely, but nothing like what I expected. This was the case for my Thanksgiving. I had a plan and even a back up plan, but I was still caught by surprise.

My day turned out to be exactly what I needed. I was happy and so was my family. There was never a dull moment, yet there were definite times of peace. There was plenty of joy to go around, which is just the way I like it.

Everyday should be occupied with giving thanks. Gratitude for God and each other are a special necessity that isn't shown enough during the year. May we all incorporate more praise into our daily lives.


*Posts you may enjoy:

A Month Before Christmas
I AM
Joyous Morning

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home