Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back To Basics

Lately, I have had some recurring themes play in my life. At first, I barely noticed. Then I thought huh. Next, I said to friend, "I keep seeing this..." Later, I questioned, "What does it mean?"

The meaning was clear. There was an issue in my life that I needed to look at closely. It would continuously resurface in varied ways only for me to find out fundamentally, it was the same. I examined what was happening and realized I needed to go back to the basics.

That's something we all need to do from time to time. We're told not to sweat the small stuff, but it's the little things that get built upon and made into something bigger. If it's positive...great, but what about when it isn't?

If you're aware of an issue you have deal with it! It doesn't matter how big or small it is because problems love to replay themselves and spread out whenever possible. Do your best to stay on top basic truths in your life and remember you are not alone.


*Posts you may enjoy:

God Is Love
Positivity
We Are Not Alone

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home