Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gift Suggestions

Choosing a gift can be a pain for many during the holidays. It's often difficult to pick out what is best regardless of the person. Don't get lost in the gift-giving realm without any helpful hints from Santa. I always suggest listening to the person you want to be thrilled, but if that isn't you don't panic. Below I have listed a few affordable suggestions that would make most happy.

For women, take a look at this gift guide for women by realsimple.com. They have many suggestions, but my favorite is the long pair of gloves from gap. They're a must have accessory and extremely adorable. Every lady needs gloves like these.

This year keep it simple with your men ladies. Give him a planner. I must admit, I saw a version of this idea on abc's, General Hospital. They type varies with the man from a pocket planner to an engraved business padfolio, but it's great when done right. Once you've matched the right kind to your man, fill it with sentimental dates to remember. I'd also throw in a few promised dates as well.

When it comes to children the individual will greatly affect what you're willing to give them. So generally speaking, I like to think of the child both individually and age wise. If they are infants or toddlers consider how the item feels. You can also ask the parents what they would like for their child.

I like things like rag dolls, stuffed animals and blankets for toddlers. Older children might want to play around in a Color Me Castle or Dollhouse. Give the teen in your life a gift card from American Express, Visa, etc. for a denomination that your comfortable with, not them. They can use it like money and they get to pick out what they want.

Well, that's all I have. I hope it works out...let me know.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Christmas' Reason
Buying The Perfect Gift
Kindness Of Family
Where Can I Get Beauty in Pain?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home