Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Autumn's Five Seasons: The Men

Autumn's Five Seasons is an exciting three book series! The first soon to be released book in the series is called The Men. This novel was inspired by my first book, Black Love: A Book of Poetry & Love and I'm so happy that it's almost time to share it with you.

My book of poems, Black Love, was used as an outline, but it did not control the story. And, I think that's good because poems are wonderful, but they only represent how you feel during one moment. A novel on the other hand is continuously revisited throughout the course of time. Generally, statements and/or feelings simply deepen or become more clear.

I found the male characters surprising! That's funny to me because I created them, but it's true. They all contribute a unique view on relationships and leave you wanting much more. In fact, that's how Autumn's Five Seasons became a three book series. The story was over, but I wanted more and I know you will too.

I'll keep you posted on its progress. Watch for it because my novel, Autumn's Five Seasons: The Men, will be coming soon!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Beauty in Pain - Now Available
The Black Love The Book Discussion
An Introduction To Upcoming Novel - Autumn's Five Seasons

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home