Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

What's Next?

I love talking about the things I have created. Currently, I am discussing my novel, Beauty in Pain the most. As my second novel, Autumn's Five Seasons: The Men, gets closer, I am talking about that and Black Love more as well. FYI, Autumn's Five Seasons is a three book series!

The best topic about my creations always stems from a reader that ask, "What's next?" There are many great things coming. In fact, that knowledge is one of the many reasons I'm so excited about 2012. Next year, I'll be wrapping up my Beauty in Pain Book Tour and beginning another tour for Autumn's Five Seasons: The Men. It will also be a year for the children because I'll finally be working on books for the little ones.

There are countless projects in store for next year. My plans include much more than listed above. I made a literary timeline to keeps things moving. There are no hard deadlines for most works of art, but there is a clear order of things. Look out because there will be loads of surprises!

I love how a simple question can inspire a world of possibilities. Tell me, what's next for you?


*Posts you may enjoy:

Determination
Ideas Should Materialize
New Year Joy
Surprise!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home