Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Year For Children

In ways, next year will be "the year of the children." I have several projects that I will be working on aimed right towards the little ones. As such, I pray to be more aware and attentive because children are precious and deserve more attention. It is my wish to bless them and their loved ones.

It will be interesting to jump into the world of a child. And, I hope you'll come along with me too. Personally, I love being read to by my nieces or reading to my grandson. It will be nice to be on the creative side of the books through books.

While I will be working on other things in 2012, much of my heart will be in the realm of the child. You can look forward to a variety of enjoyable tales, as well as niche topics too.


*Posts you may enjoy:

A Month Before Christmas
Evening Thoughts
One Mother's Letter To Her Children

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home